Note: Case Discussion & Personal Interview for shortlisted candidates will be conducted in Mumbai only. For CD/ PI the candidates have to carry their NMAT admit card.
- The result for NMAT 2014 will be declared on the website as per the important dates available on the website. Shortlisted candidate is required to download the call letter from our website www.nmims.edu. The shortlisted candidate also needs to bring his/ her NMAT Call letter for CD/PI process.
No separate call letter will be mailed.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the application data in terms of academic marks obtained, work experience, marks obtained in NMAT and Case Discussion – Personal Interview.
- The selection criteria will be based on merit only. The cut-off for deciding the merit shall lie solely with NMIMS. Those candidates who have applied for more than one Programme / Campus, in their application forms, their selection will be based on the merit score obtained by them as well as on the availability of the seats in the respective Programme. In this regard, the decision of the NMIMS will be final and undisputable and shall be binding on all concerned.
- Canvassing, in any form for admission will disqualify the candidate.
- All matters of dispute will be subject to the legal jurisdiction of Mumbai only.
- Candidates are advised to visit the NMIMS website www.nmims.edu to know the details of various steps of selection process.
All communication to the candidates will be through NMIMS website only.Please note that No separate communication will be sent in this regard
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- SSC Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC Marksheet & Passing Certificate
- Degree Marksheet (for 1, 2, 3, 4th year)
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Degree certificate/ Passing Certificate
- Post Graduate Degree Marksheet
- Post Graduate Degree Certificate
- AIU (University Equivalence) Certificate (For Foreign University Only) Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required) Work Experience Certificate Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner) Mediclaim Policy